Ah, summer. The season of easy, breezy style. Where dirty hair is acceptable and bright colors are not only celebrated but expected. It seems that summer outfits look best when they are thrown together in 5 minutes or less. It's all about effortless style and comfort. Throw on your most trusted basics, then grab a funky accessory and a bright purse and you'll be turning heads without even trying.
1. Madewell Lacy Waves Top - $148.00
2. J. Crew Polka Dot Popover Shirt - $88.00
3. Steve Madden Crossbody Bag - $98.00
4. Urban Outfitters Colorblock Sunglasses - $12.00
5. Baggu Canvas Tote Bag - $24.00
6. Old Navy Distressed Denim Shorts - $24.94
7. Forever 21 Pleated Skirt with Belt - $13.50
8. Forever 21 Contrast Striped Top - $19.80
9. Madewell Market Weaver Bracelet - $8.50
10. Target Braided Flat Sandal - $14.99
11. Madewell Porchstripe Sidewalk Skimmer - $82.00
To see my 2012 Spring Style Wish List, click here.
PS.. If you go to the front page of bloggers.com today, you might see a familiar face.